CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
1. Regular and punctual attendance is mandatory. In case of unavoidable circumstances prior information in the form of a leave letter is a pre-requisite.
2. 75% attendance is mandatory.
3. The name of the student may be struck off from the school rolls if the child is absent from school for fifteen consecutive days without leave application from parent/guardian.
4. The child should reach the school before the first bell 8.50 am on all working days.
5. Late comer will not be allowed to enter the school after the first bell.
6. Students should not remain absent for social functions.
7. If there is any infectious disease at home, report it to the class teacher and do not send the child to school till the anger of infection is over.
8. The child should not leave school premises without permission.