GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- Please be sure to inform the school if there is any change in your address, designation or telephone number by submitting an application to the class teacher promptly.
- Check the school portal / website regularly. Keep yourself updated about school activities & other information.
- We appreciate that messages for the school or teacher from parents should be delivered in person / in writing / telephone .Word-of mouth messages through children or friends or guardian is not encouraged.
- You are allowed to meet HM and teachers during the visiting hours. Meeting the HM with prior appointment will be appreciated.
- Parents must ensure that their wards join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term or after each vacation.
- Taking leave during working days is strongly discouraged unless it’s an emergency Parents are responsible to make up for the loss of studies in case of leave taken. The school will give guidance to children to be at par with the lost classes.
- Ensure that your child does not bring any valuable articles to school. In case of loss of valuables, the school will not be responsible for it.
- Parents to ensure that their wards attend school in neat and well ironed, complete uniform.
- Parents are requested not to collect their wards during school hours. In case of emergency the parent should come in person or an authorized person should along with the application with parents signature .Parents must also convey the message telephonically to the concerned In- charge.